21 May, 2010

Emotional Solitude...!!!



I feel terribly misunderstood and emotionally isolated. Nobody understands me for the individual that I am. I hate to be treated or even considered as the mere vegetable type who simply live and eat and sleep. I am different. I feel happy when I am learning something or researching, or following my interests with fiery passion. I am an artist who loves to create and takes singular pride in his creation. I like doing every big or little job with perfection no matter if it costs me no sleep and rest and plenty of strain. Nothing but the perfect and the best from me satisfies me; and anything which prevents me from giving my whole self, time, energy and all to my piece of art irritates me. 

It is surprising how I find each and every work in commonplace life as a canvas where I can make my own creation.  whether it is a new dish, or dressing up my baby, or writing in my blog or teaching the nursery class, taking pictures or studying an individual or finding my way according to a map... they all are like a piece of art to me. Ideally, I wish, I could follow my artistic and scholarly pursuits without any interruption and disturbance but active family life hinders all of it...and then I feel like someone who is getting parched with thirst with the glass of water just within his reach yet he cannot drink it because his hands are tied..!